LUXOR SOLAR GMBH -
FACTS ANF FIGURES
2004 Founding of the Luxor brand.
Managing Director: Dipl. -Ing. Volker Leh
Head office: Luxor Solar Germany, Stuttgart
Branch office: Luxor Solar K.K. Japan, Tokio
Branch office: Luxor Solar LLC USA, CA
Nominal capital: 500.000 €
MANUFACTURER SINCE 2004
Over 13 years of expertise in the development and production of solar modules.
In over 60 countries,
Production capacity of 2018: 350 MWp
Unique range of solar modules.
The right module for every application.
Complaint rate: < 0,003 %.
YOUR RELIABLE PARTNER
The Luxor formula for success: Economical housekeeping. Solid products.
ISO certification documents our quality standards:
TÜV SÜD certificate for the application of a successful quality and environmental management system.
THE RELIABLE SOLAR MODULE
IEC62716:2013 Ammonia resistance
IEC62804-1:2015 PID resistance
IEC61701:2011 Salt spray resistance
IEC60068-2-68 Sandsturm resistance
Registration number at the foundation ear: DE27826757
Country-specific listings: CEC, JET, JIS, MCS, UL
RIGHT FROM THE START
Production of high performance solar modules according to German standards in Asia and Europe:
Own production guidelines with defined test criteria and standards.
Specified points for the incoming inspection.
Production monitoring by engineers on site.
The latest technologies and state-of-the-art production equipment.
A LOOK INTO PRODUCTION
Our strict quality controls begin in production. For this reason, we have developed our own manufacturing guidelines, using our years of experience and the sum total of our expertise:
On-site monitoring by our own engineers.
100 % pre-sorting of cells according to current, voltage and optics.
100 % testing of modules for micro-cracks before and after lamination through electroluminescence.
High-quality flashers with parameters checked and monitored by Luxor for precise measurement results.
LUXOR SOLAR - JOBS
We look forward to receiving your application, either by post or E-Mail:
LUXOR SOLAR GmbH
TO SUPPORT OUR GREAT TEAM, BASED IN STUTTGART, WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT AREA SALES MANAGERS (M/W/D) FOR THE SALES AREAS SCANDINAVIA, BENELUX, SOUTHWESTEUROPE
THIS IS THE JOB:
- Responsibility for the sales area with autonomous and successful development and expansion of a sales area
as well as a local network
- Customer acquisition
- Support and expansion of existing customers
- Technical and economic customer service for the planning of photovoltaic systems
- Preparation of quotations as well as coordination and supervision of order processing in cooperation with the office staff
- Observation and analysis of the photovoltaic market in the sales area incl. Reporting
- Presentation of the company at trade fairs and exhibitions
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experienced in field service
- Proper English skills essential, other languages from the sales area of advantage, esglobal
- Pecially France of advantage.
- Experience and market knowledge in the photovoltaic industry and construction industry is an advantage
- High customer orientation and communication strength
- Convincing personality with fun selling
- Success-oriented and independent way of working
- German communication skills in reading and writing of advantage
WE OFFER YOU:
- Industry-standard remuneration (fixed and variable)
- Interesting tasks in a growing industry
- Flexible working hours
- Medium term home office, e.g. locally in sales area possible, or even desired.
- Freedom for creativity and initiative
- Cooperative leadership style with short decision paths and flat hierarchies
If you are fascinated by the excitement of solar technology and if you’re looking forward to join our great team, please send your comprehensive application, including your earliest starting date and your expectation on salary level, to Jennifer Krüger / firstname.lastname@example.org / +49.711.88 888-941. You can also send us an application video. For further information about our company, please look at our website www.luxor-solar.com